Friday, October 16, 2015

Lunch at DelFriscos Grille....

So.... I had lunch at Del Frisco's Grille for Boss' Day.  Yep, I remembered.  Maybe some of you remembered too, but I actually celebrated.      

Gave Del Frisco's a whirl.  I figured I'd try it out and give it a rating based on my experience, so I gave it 4 out of 5 stars for a lunch place.   The food was good.  The only thing I didn't like was that the outdoor seating was mostly in the shade and windy (therefore chilly willy) so I couldn't sit outside.  But, as it turned out sitting inside was nice because I had a great view of the bar area --- which just so happened to be filled with MEN.  All sitting at around the bar-- Only men at the bar at lunch time today (except for one woman).  See the pic below.  
Don't know why.  But, I'll take it.


It seemed pretty crowded once you walked inside.  Nice to see.  I ordered the chicken avocado wrap with chipole on the side and my friend ordered the Seared Tuna salad.   Mine came with sweet potatoes fries, so I'd say I was the winner at the table. Sweet.  Topped it off with a nice sized cappuccino and made it back to the office to finish out a productive work week.  
Happy Boss's Day everyone!


 

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here