Saturday, April 25, 2015

my office notes #4.....


So, silly things happen everywhere, and sometimes crazy things happen around town.  Like the time I was walking back to my office from a stroll around Mill River.  Making my way up West Park Place I happen to spy a dinosaur.  Yes, it was a dinosaur on the move. On a moving flatbed.  Actually, it was to be part of a display at the Palace.  Dino's are big these days - no pun intended.


  
Note: This the final installment of "my office notes". It was fun.If you want more installments of  "my office notes' , don't forget to email me cheryl@stamford-downtown.com

#stamforddowntown

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here