Monday, March 9, 2015

I dined at the Capital Grille...

So .....I dined at The Capital Grille for Winter Restaurant Weeks (WRW).  I'm usually excited about restaurant weeks and I guess this time, I was even more exited because I've felt so beaten down by the snow and bad weather these past few weeks.   I don't think I was alone.    WRW is a busy time for Stamford Downtown Restos--All of them.   But.... because I know Capital Grille is sooooo popular, I had made my reservations a couple of weeks ago.  Good thing cause they were packed solid.  Not an empty seat at  8pm!  Anyhow.....me & my dining buddies were excited to join the energy in the main dining room. It's gorgeous; huge with lots of chatter.  The menu arrived and we were offered many choices.  But I came for the WRW menu and although there were a 1/2 dozen options to choose, ironically, we all chose the same dish.  Filet mignon, please. All around.   Oh, and as usual, it was outstanding.  I don't think Capital Grille could do wrong: Filet, mashed potatoes & beans with creme brulee dessert.  Yum.  I wasn't counting calories, not that I normally count calories, but this was beyond wanting to keep track. Good stuff.   Did I mention the awesome service?  Of course. 
I'm coming back again.  Looking forward to next restaurant weeks for sure.  : )  #stamforddowntown
#stamfordrestaurantweeks

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here