Wednesday, March 26, 2014

F I S H

Lunched at FISH this week. If you were thinking that its the old BOCA -no, no, no.  It's new management with a new menu.  So you want to know what I ordered...I had the lobster & crab chowder with a side of crab cakes.  It was outstanding. My friend had the lobster Cobb salad which was perfect.  (even if my pic is blurry). I'd rate it a five star menu with five star service-- you should give it a try and see what I mean.  Quiet space. Great service.  You might not be able to read the menu I posted below, but you might be able to make out some of it. Enjoy.






No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here