Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lunch on Bedford

I gotta say, I don't get out of the office much, but yesterday I did. Lunch on Bedford Street is what it is all about. It was hustling and bustling with shoppers and people dining; really great. I met my friends at noon at Capricco's, an Italian cafe in the middle of the street. It was completely packed, with even a wait list 3 couples deep. We sat at a terrific outdoor table facing the street.It reminded me of Manhattan, only without all the pollution. As usual, Capricco's was a terrific lunch spot. Their food, always top notch. Tigin's, the Irish Pub next door, had been filled to the max too. I sat and chatted the hour away, while doing what I do best--people watch. It was such fun. Outdoor lunch on Bedford will be something I do more of in the future for sure......

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here